Candidates belonging to the age group of 18 to 35 Years old are invited to Apply for Adcock Ingram Learnerships 2024. This time, Adcock Careers is offering Customer Service Learnership for People With Disabilities. This opportunity will help such a section of people to gain some valuable knowledge and experiences.
We suggest every interested candidate to must utilize this chance who is suffering from any kind of disability and looking for Jobs in South Africa. This Learnership can lead them to secure a permanent position with a well-paid salary. Further details about the current Learnerships at Adcock Ingram have been discussed below.
Full Overview of Customer Service Learnerships in Adcock Ingram
Date Published: 07 Feb 2024
Expiry Date: 13 Feb 2024
Location: Adcock Ingram Midrand
Reporting to: Customer Care Manager
Required Learnings for Customer Service Learnership for People With Disability
- Any degree/certificate will serve as an added advantage
- Industry knowledge will serve as an added advantage
- Certificate of disability (Medical Certificate from a specialist)
- Age between 18 and 35
Core Competencies for Current Available Learnerships
- Basic Computer Literate (MS Package)
- Good interpersonal skills & self-driven/starter
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must be able to work in a team and/or independently
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- Basic administration skills
How to Apply Online for Adcock Learnerships 2024?
To apply for available Learnerships in Adcock Career, simply tap on this link to visit their official Career Portal Site. On the official Portal, check about every available opportunity and click on the Apply Now button.
Now an application form will appear on the screen where you need to enter all your personal information and add your CV with additional required files. After filling in every detail, simply submit the Application by verifying the form.