SABS Careers also known as the South African Bureau of Standards has released their new Openings. They are urgently looking for talented Candidates to hire as Permanent Cashier Jobs in Gauteng. The classified details about the current SABS Job Vacacny have been shared below to this page.
Main Information about SABS Cashies Vacancies
Reference Number:- SAB240204-6
Job Title:- Cashier
Job Type:- Permanent
Location – Town / City:- Pretoria
Location – Province:- Gauteng
Location – Country:- South Africa
Closing Date:- 2024/02/19
Minimum Requirements to Apply for Cashies Jobs at SABS
To be eligible for Cashier Position in SABS, candidates need to obey these qualifications.
- National Diploma / Diploma in Finance, Accounting, or a related field ( NQF Level 6)
- 3 years of relevant work experience in a Financial environment
- Receipt and cash handling, petty cash, address Book (Finance), and on-line credit assessment experience essential
- Live-Link and JDE systems experience is advantageous
Duties and Responsibilities of Cashiers in SABS
- Receive over-the-counter card payments from external customers for goods and services provided and internal/staff customers (lost key cards, wheel clamps, etc.).
- Perform accurate daily reconciliations between payments received and invoices issued for such payments.
- Ensure that all master data transactions have appropriate and adequate supporting documentation.
- Report on customer address book trends and analysis (i.e. applications per business, account creation turnaround times, cash-to-credit trends, cash or credit application type)
- Support and provide evidence to all internal and external audit and regulatory requirements.
- Represent and participate in the organization’s committees and task teams when required.
- Resolve queries and problems within the span of control and within agreed time frames.
How to Apply Online for SABS Vacancies?
To submit online applications for available Opportunities at SABS Career, follow this link to visit their official Portal Site. The list of all the current openings will appear. Browse and choose the most relevant Position for yourself.
Scroll down and tap on the Apply Now button to continue the Application Process. You’ll need to enter your personal and educational details in this section. After this, submit your application and wait for the responses from the SABS Recruitment Officials.