Ekurhuleni Municipality Careers regularly opens positions for new Candidates. Currently, they are seeking individuals to hire at the Admin Assistant Post. Candidates having a Grade 12 Degree are eligible to Apply Online for available Opportunities at Ekurhuleni Municipality.
The Opening for an Admin Assistant is a golden opportunity for candidates searching for Government Jobs in South Africa. Selected individuals will enjoy an Annual Remuneration of R 245,340.0 to R 336,504.0 with Basic plus benefits. Further details about the Latest Admin Assistant Jobs in Gauteng have been discussed below.
More Information about Admin Assistant Vacancy at Ekurhuleni Municipality
Position: Admin Assistant
Closing Date: 2024-02-19
Assignment Type: Permanent
Division: Member of the Mayoral Committees (2019)
Department: OEM-Office of the Executive Mayor (2019)
Remuneration: R 245340.0 to R 336504.0
Job Requirements to Apply for Admin Assistant Vacancies
- Grade 12 or Administration certificate or equivalent NQF Level 4 qualification
- 1 – 2 years experience in a similar environment
Responsibilities as Admin Assistant in Ekurhuleni Municipality
- Apply and utilize systems in a manner that ensures accurate and timeous record keeping
- Apply effective data recording and administrative duties, as per set standards, policies, and procedures
- Ensure personal planning, scheduling and coordination comply with set processes
- Apply work changes as instructed to meet set targets
- Identify problems, find a solution as instructed, and let the team lead know of any unresolved problems
- Make sure your work is completed well and always look for ways to do work better
- Make sure work is done well and that it meets agreed-upon goals and targets
- Plan and organize daily work tasks effectively
- Use work resources and tools to do work well and let team lead know of any shortfalls
- Make sure that your work is in line with work control and safety requirements
- Make sure that your work is done in a way that meets Batho Pele service delivery goals and guidelines
How to Submit Online Applications for Available Vacancies at Ekurhuleni Municipality
To apply online for Ekurhuleni Municipality Vacancies, first visit their official career page. Now, create your account or log in if you already have an account. After this, tap on the career option and select the best-suited opportunity for yourself.
Check the Ekurhukleni Municipality Job Vacacny details and process towards the Apply Now button. An application form will appear on your screen where you need to fill in all the important details and attach the certified copies of the required documents.
In the end, simply tap on the Submit button to send your online Application through the official Portal of Ekurhuleni Municipality Career. If your application gets accepted or declined, you’ll be notified within twenty days after the closing date of available Vacancy.