Website Midvaal Municipality
Midvaal Municipality Tlb Operator Vacancies in Meyerton 2022
Openings of Midvaal Municipality Corporate Services Secretary Vacancies in Meyerton 2023. Hiring Position Midvaal Municipality Corporate Services Secretary Jobs for Matriculants Students. Apply Online for available Midvaal Municipality Jobs Near Me. Subscribe to this newsletter for upcoming Corporate Services Secretary Vacancies at Midvaal Municipality.
Midvaal Municipality Corporate Services Secretary Job Vacancies 2023 Closing Date
Freshers willing to set careers in a top-notch organization can apply for Midvaal Municipality Corporate Services Secretary Vacancies in Meyerton. Midvaal Municipality Corporate Services Secretary Career is accepting online applications from talented candidates for various positions. Officials are also offering Seats for Corporate Services Secretary Jobs without Matric degrees to needy Job Seekers. All the candidates are urged to Apply for Midvaal Municipality Meyerton Vacancies before the Closing date. The qualification and application process for available Corporate Services Secretary Jobs at Midvaal Municipality has been discussed below. Applicants can also look at Latest Government Jobs in South Africa and Apply Online through this Career Portal.
Parent Page:- Midvaal Municipality vacancies
Hiring info on Corporate Services Secretary Vacancies at Midvaal Municipality
|Hiring Municipality :-||Midvaal Municipality Positions|
|Job Positions:-||Corporate Services Secretary & various other vacancies|
|Job Type:-||Full-time Jobs|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Meyerton|
|Provinces:-||Vacancies in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Free State, Limpopo, North West, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal, Gauteng
|Application Form (If Needed):-
||Download Midvaal Municipality Applications Form 2023|
|Salary Est:-||R 165000- 395000/- Annually|
|Closing Date:-||December 23, 2023|
- National Diploma in Secretarial or Administration or equivalent NQF qualification
- B degree in Secretarial or administration or equivalent NQF qualification (added advantage)
- Project Management & Financial Management skills and experience (added advantage)
- Valid Driver’s License
- Computer Literate (MSWord, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Ability to display good telephone etiquette, always communicate effectively and to act with integrity and confidentiality.
- Skills and competencies associated with vocation: adaptability, analytical thinking, empowerment, communication, leadership skills, presentation skills, conflict and stress management skills, negotiation skills.
- A professional, hardworking, highly motivated, and self-disciplined person with good organisational, interpersonal skills with the ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- 3 years’ experience within a Local Government Authority in a secretarial environment.
To apply for this job please visit www.midvaal.gov.za.