Openings of CETA Transformation Officer Vacancies in Midrand 2023. Hiring Position CETA Transformation Officer Jobs for Matriculants Students. Apply Online for available CETA Jobs Near Me. Subscribe to this newsletter for upcoming Transformation Officer Vacancies at CETA.
CETA Transformation Officer Job Vacancies 2023 Closing Date
Freshers willing to set careers in a top-notch organization can apply for CETA Transformation Officer Vacancies in Midrand . CETA Transformation Officer Career is accepting online applications from talented candidates for various positions. Officials are also offering Seats for Transformation Officer Jobs without Matric degrees to needy Job Seekers. All the candidates are urged to Apply for CETA Midrand Vacancies before the Closing date. The qualification and application process for available Transformation Officer Jobs at CETA has been discussed below. Applicants can also look at Latest Government Jobs in South Africa and Apply Online through this Career Portal.
Parent Page:- CETA vacancies
Hiring info on Transformation Officer Vacancies at CETA
|Hiring Company:-||CETA Positions|
|Job Positions:-||Transformation Officer & various other vacancies|
|Job Type:-||Full-time Jobs|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Midrand|
|Provinces:-||Vacancies in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Free State, Limpopo, North West, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal, Gauteng
|Application Form (If Needed):-
||Download CETA Applications Form 2023|
|Salary Est:-||R 165000- 395000/- Annually|
|Closing Date:-||January 13, 2023|
• Grade 12 / Matric, plus a four-year degree (NQF 7) in Human Resource Management with an
Organisational Development modules, or any equivalent academic qualification that covers OD and
other related disciplines to this job.
• Extensive professional knowledge gained through the significant experience working as an OD
specialist or as an HR generalist with an OD focus, may be an added advantage.
• Minimum 3-5 years of organisational development or transformation experience, or HR management
with OD and transformation processes exposure.
• Knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools.
• Able to demonstrate up to date knowledge of theory and good practice in key areas: – organisation
development particularly around transformation journey and developing organisational culture.
• Experience in delivery of successful OD projects and supporting major organisational change.
influencing, building and sustaining relationships in order to achieve results.
• Knowledge of following legislations; BBBEE, Skills Development Act, EE act, PPPFA, LRA and other
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office packages.