SANPARK Careers plans to recruit some Freshers for the Internships Programme in 2024. This will be a Paid Internship in South Africa in which interns will get a monthly payment of R6030.70. All the classified details about the requirements and processes to apply for available Internships at SANPARK have been discussed below.
Important Details Related to the SANPARK Internships Programme
Reference Number:- TMNPFIN24-25
Hiring Careers:- SANPARK Careers
Location:- TABLE MOUNTAIN NATIONAL PARK
Closing Date:- 21 February 2024
Requirements to Apply Online for Internships at SANPARK
- You must be a South African Citizen.
- You must have a National Diploma (NQF 6) from a reputable South African Public Higher Education Institution (HEI) in your selected field of study.
- This opportunity is exclusively for individuals who still need to gain employment or participate in an internship/placement program.
Required Documents to Apply for SANParks Internship Opportunities
- Applications must be complete an application using this link: https://forms.office.com/r/N6EXpDFE4M
- Applicants must also email their CV and recently certified copies of their Matric/Grade 12 certificate, Academic qualifications with academic transcripts (academic record), and ID to [email protected] with reference: TMNPFIN24-25
- Failure to complete the application form using the link and submitting the requested documents/ information will result in your application not being considered.
- Candidates wishing to apply for the Internship outside their area of residence must be willing to find their accommodation and transportation considering that they will be earning a stipend. SANParks reserves the right to offer Intern accommodation in the National Park as per availability.
- Applicants will be expected to be available for assessment and selection interviews at a time, date, and place as determined by SANParks.
- All appointments for internships are subject to verification and pre-screening process
- Manual applications will not be accepted. Correspondence will be entered into with shortlisted candidates only.
How to Apply Online for Available Internships at SANParks?
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should forward their applications accompanied by the required documentation listed below to the following:
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: 021 712 0590
If you don’t get any reply from SANParks authority even after 21 days of Closing, consider that your application has not been accepted.